We really like interaction with our readers and therefore we invite you to comment. Please, always comment in a decent way according to widely accepted business norms and values.
To prevent misunderstandings we like to share some of our norms and values:
1. We love comments - they might be even more important than what we write ourself. Comments make our posts more valuable. We will try to reply to your comments within one working day if applicable.
2. We delete spam – You will understand that we have spam filters in place which automatically catch the majority of automated spam comments. In case the spam filter didn’t catch a spam message we feel free to delete it immediately.
3. Relevant links in comments are actively encouraged - if you’re leaving a comment on our blog and you want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site, that is relevant to the topic, then please feel free to do so. This adds to the conversation and improves the blog.
4. Irrelevant links and comments could be deleted – if you leave an irrelevant comment and/or link we feel free to delete it.
5. We do not allow commercial messages - we will instantly delete any comments that are posted for the sole purpose of self promotion and other commercial purposes.